Bitbucket Server - A fatal error has occurred

developers_sumittiwari July 5, 2017

I have installed the server on Windows server 8 RC. When I am trying to access it, its give me an error 

The following problems occurred, which prevents Atlassian Bitbucket from starting:

• Required plugin com.atlassian.templaterenderer.api has failed to start
  • Required plugin com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.admin has failed to start
  • Required plugin com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nav-links-plugin has failed to start
  • Required plugin com.atlassian.bitbucket.server.bitbucket-rest has failed to start
  • Required plugin com.atlassian.applinks.applinks-plugin has failed to start
  • Required plugin com.atlassian.upm.atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin has failed to start
  • Required plugin com.atlassian.soy.soy-template-plugin has failed to start
  • Required plugin com.atlassian.stash.ssh-plugin has failed to start
  • Required plugin com.atlassian.activeobjects.activeobjects-plugin has failed to start
  • Required plugin com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-client-resource has failed to start
  • Required plugin com.atlassian.plugins.less-transformer-plugin has failed to start
  • Required plugin com.atlassian.oauth.serviceprovider has failed to start
  • Required plugin com.atlassian.support.stp has failed to start
  • Required plugin com.atlassian.plugins.rest.atlassian-rest-module has failed to start
  • SpringMVC dispatcher [springMvc] could not be started

Please let me know how can I get rid of that.

1 answer

0 votes
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2017

Hi Sumit,

Could you pass us with some more details on your system and environment? Java version, database, git client version, etc.

On the other hand you could also launch a request at support.atlassian.com as they are perfectly capable of handling errors like this.

Best,

Maarten

developers_sumittiwari July 5, 2017

Java Version 8

Git Client 2.13.1.windows.2

database - Still not yet mapped. 

After installation, I have open the localhost:7990, and its giving me error 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events