Bitbucket PR incorrectly updating jira ticket

Fraser Hardy August 30, 2017

This week we've had multiple occasions when a PR was merged but it then updated several unrelated tickets. We haven't changed anything in our Jira configuration for this, and in both cases I can't see any reason why the PR could be linked to the tickets it updated. Has something changed it bitbucket that could affect this? 

2 answers

0 votes
Lee Salter February 22, 2018

Hi there,

I have the same problem. 

A PR was created in BitBucket. This PR is now attached to multiple unrelated JIRA tickets. There is no mention of the unrelated tickets in any of the commits pertaining to the PR.

Could do with solving this quite urgently as it's causing a massive headache working out which tickets have actually been merged and which are still under review.

Gary
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 23, 2018

Hi Lee,

Could you please open a support issue at https://support.atlassian.com/, and our team will dig in to this for you.

Cheers,
Gary

0 votes
Gary
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 31, 2017

Hi Fraser,

I went ahead and created a support ticket for you at getsupport.atlassian.com since we will need to dig in to this, and do not want you to ahve to expose any company data.

Cheers,
Gary

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events