Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket Mirror server authentication

SJ April 27, 2017

Hi Folks,

I am trying to setup mirror server for my bitbucket instance. From the documentation, I understand that mirror server is using SSH technique to sync everything from the Primary server(It's not using HTTP or HTTPS).

My question is, Where the SSH key should be present in the mirror server? I am asking this question because on the primary server its showing that the mirror server is online. But I am NOT getting an option to clone from the mirror server and also I don't think mirror server is syncing anything from the primary server.

Please help me here.

1 answer

1 vote
rikf
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2017

Hi Senthil,

The mirror delegates authentication to the upstream or primary instance, once the primary server indicates that the mirror is online you should not need to take any additional steps.

The clone dialog will test that you can access the mirror from your local machine so please verify that you can indeed access the mirror from you local machine.

If the above does not fix your issue please raise a support ticket at https://getsupport.atlassian.com/ . It is difficult to diagnose the problems you are seeing without more information.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events