Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket Hipchat integration not showing as unread message

Alex Boyd January 20, 2015

When using bitbucket and hipchat, I want the notifications from bitbucket to be unread messages, currently that is not happening.

4 answers

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2017

Hi, Benjamin and Mita.

I know it has been a long time coming but we have the following Suggestion created to addres this concern - Enable popup & push notifications from Bitbucket Server . Please include all the concerns that you have in that ticket so that the developers will have a clear view on them.

Meanwhile, you can consider the usage of Go2Group Hipchat Plugin for Bitbucket Server as a workaround to see if it fits the requirement you have on your end.

0 votes
Mita Shimpi July 27, 2017

I'd request this as well. That bitbucket notifications also show as unread messages (along with the number) on hipchat. Would help in not missing important PRs.

0 votes
Ben December 1, 2015

@Ahmad Danial Is there a public Feature-Request  ?

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2015

Hey there, Benjamin. No public facing feature request that I know of but should there be any updates, I will definitely do my best to keep you posted.

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
March 20, 2015

Hey there, Alex. This appears to simply be how the Bitbucket integration is currently designed.  We have forwarded a feature request to the Bitbucket integration team to make notifications for events a configurable option.  I can't say when the feature might be complete, but they have acknowledged that they'd like to get it on their roadmap

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events