Bitbucket Export pull requests

Deleted user August 29, 2016

We are required by QA to prove that we approved all of our pullrequests and export such a list to an external audit company. Is there a way to export the list of all pullrequest to excel or a different file format?

I had a look at the Bitbucket API but it seems that this will not do the deal. Maybe this is an Issue for JIRA as well, as the required data is collected on the release summary page?

6 answers

4 votes
Fricco March 3, 2017

Any update on this? We also need something to export the pull requests for our Management level that do not have access to Bitbucket.

2 votes
Karthiga Sethuraj August 13, 2019

Hello Folks, Is it possible to export a report of all the Pull requests merged in Bitbucket cloud for a given time period ?

0 votes
Uladzislava Kastsitsyna _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 8, 2023

Hi,

One way to export the list of all pull requests with their data into a CSV file is by using the Awesome Graphs for Bitbucket app. 

You can get more details in this article.

Kind regards,
Uladzislava

0 votes
Josep Serra September 13, 2018

Hi! We do use Bitbucket server (formerly Stash) v5.1.3 and we also need to export all pull-requests details (pull request id, reviewers, etc.) done from a certain date (since 01/11/2017 till today) on certain repositories.

If I get it right, repository attached by @sshaw is meant for Bitbucket cloud (uses rest api 2.0), while in our case we only have rest api 1.0 so it doesn't work.

At this moment I am considering implementing a custom application/script that does all this logic (iterate through all pull-request pages, filter dates, etc.).

Before start doing so (it will take a while to implement), I was just wondering if any of you knows about an alternative that could save me quite some time (e.g. a github repository I could use as a basis, a Bitbucket server out of the box feature, a Bitbucket plugin, etc.) .

Thanks in advance.

sshaw September 18, 2018

@Josep Serra, what makes you think the Bitbucket client works with 2.0 only? Codebase does reference `1.0` in API paths... 

Josep Serra September 18, 2018

Thanks @sshaw for the quick reply! Mmm it sounds weird to me since I run the latest version and path generated was referencing api 2.0. Consequently it threw a 404 exception since the path could not be found in our Bitbucket server (If I manually modify the path to api 1.0 then it worked). At that point I assumed it was thought for api 2.0. Maybe I did something wrong. I have finally implemented a custom script to solve my issue. thanks anyway for the support 

0 votes
sshaw July 23, 2017

I just added Bitbucket support to Export Pull Requests. It'll export them to a CSV. Check it out: https://github.com/sshaw/export-pull-requests

yossi.halfin February 23, 2021

hi, I've tried your plugin and it looks good, but, the User column remains blank...  

sshaw February 23, 2021

Hi, this was fixed in v0.3.4. What version you using?

yossi.halfin February 23, 2021

hi 

I'm using v0.3.3 (GitHub v0.19.0, GitLab v4.17.0, Bitbucket v0.1.7)

0 votes
Deleted user June 1, 2017

Got the task done by using the REST-API of bitbucket and wrote a small perl-script to export all the fields we found. 

This did not take much time and the script is only about 80 lines of code, so I would recommend doing this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events