Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket: Create and save issues filter / favorite filters

Ashraf Fouad May 5, 2017

I'm using Bitbucket cloud, and I want to more issue filter than standard "All", "Open", "My issues", "Watching".

As example: I want "my open issues", currently, I need to go to "Advanced search", specify something like:

Status is not closed & Assignee is myself

It return correctly, I need a way I can store such filter with name "My open issues", so I can just click on this shortcut I get what I need directly.

Thanks

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mirko Lorenz October 26, 2017

Hi Ashraf,

I've had the same issue and I'm using browser favorites as a workaround.

You can define your own view, by using the parameters in the URL.

If you want to have "Status is not closed & Assignee is myself"

You can use the URL: <your project>//issues?responsible=<yourname>&status=!closed

It works for basic filters but not so well if you need more fancy logical operators :-)

Best,

Mirko

Ashraf Fouad October 27, 2017

Thanks @Mirko Lorenz, I'm doing so right now :) as feature seems will take some time.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2017

Hi Ashraf, currently it's not possible to create new filters in Bitbucket Cloud but there's already a feature request that you can find at Custom filters

For the future, if you have an idea about something you'd like to see in Bitbucket you can check our public Issue tracker to see if it has already been proposed, or submit your own by clicking Create Issue :) 

Hope this helps!

Ana

Ashraf Fouad May 23, 2017

Thanks for the reply & advice.

The original issue is opened year 2009, it seems it is not coming soon.

0 votes
Krishnakumar M February 6, 2019

Any update on this change request?

Can we expect release of this feature in the near future?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events