Bitbucket: Create and save issues filter / favorite filters

I'm using Bitbucket cloud, and I want to more issue filter than standard "All", "Open", "My issues", "Watching".

As example: I want "my open issues", currently, I need to go to "Advanced search", specify something like:

Status is not closed & Assignee is myself

It return correctly, I need a way I can store such filter with name "My open issues", so I can just click on this shortcut I get what I need directly.

Thanks

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote

Hi Ashraf,

I've had the same issue and I'm using browser favorites as a workaround.

You can define your own view, by using the parameters in the URL.

If you want to have "Status is not closed & Assignee is myself"

You can use the URL: <your project>//issues?responsible=<yourname>&status=!closed

It works for basic filters but not so well if you need more fancy logical operators :-)

Best,

Mirko

Thanks @Mirko Lorenz, I'm doing so right now :) as feature seems will take some time.

0 vote

Hi Ashraf, currently it's not possible to create new filters in Bitbucket Cloud but there's already a feature request that you can find at Custom filters

For the future, if you have an idea about something you'd like to see in Bitbucket you can check our public Issue tracker to see if it has already been proposed, or submit your own by clicking Create Issue :) 

Hope this helps!

Ana

Thanks for the reply & advice.

The original issue is opened year 2009, it seems it is not coming soon.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Piotr Plewa
Published Dec 27, 2017 in Bitbucket

Recipe: Deploying AWS Lambda functions with Bitbucket Pipelines

Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda&nbsp...

710 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot