Bitbucket Cloud billing questions

Deleted user June 18, 2021

one more thing to ask,

if i buy bitbucket 3$/user/month subscription then i'm billed for 5 people? means 15$/m?

and ci/cd minutes is 2500 mins so this is for entire 5 members or 2500 mins/user?

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2021

Hi @[deleted] ,

Just a heads up, I moved your reply to a separate community question, as it concerns a different topic than the one discussed in your other post.

if i buy bitbucket 3$/user/month subscription then i'm billed for 5 people? means 15$/m?

Indeed. If you upgrade a workspace to the Standard plan (3$/user/month), there is a flat rate of 15$/month if you have 1 to 5 users with access to this workspace.

If you're interested only in extra Pipelines minutes or extra Git LFS space and you don't have more than 5 users, it is possible to stay on the Free plan and only get extra Build minutes or extra LFS for this workspace.

You can do that if you go to this workspace's Settings > Plan details > Upgrade plan > find the link Add Overage. The price for that is $10/month for 1000 Build minutes and $10/month for 100 GB Git LFS.

and ci/cd minutes is 2500 mins so this is for entire 5 members or 2500 mins/user?

This is for all members of the workspace. It also applies to all repositories owned by the workspace, so if e.g. you have one repository that has consumed 350 build minutes in a billing period and a second repository (owned by the same workspace) that has consumed 600 minutes in the same billing period, that will be 950 minutes in total for this workspace, which counts against the 2500 mins.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events