Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket Account deactivated

mikebalmes September 28, 2021

Hi,

1. A while ago my account was not able to access even until now. What should I do. Im always push some script to my account but right now for some reason I was not able to retrieve and said it was deactivated. Can you checknit for me, i really desperate to retrieve those file. It waa under this email, <email removed for security reasons>. looking forward to hear from you.

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 28, 2021

Hi, @mikebalmes

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I checked your Bitbucket account and confirmed this is active, so you should be able to access this. Could you please try to log in using the following link?

If you don’t remember your password, you can access the following page and reset it: 

You mentioned you tried to push some scripts to your account, but you received a message saying it was deactivated. Could you please share the command you ran and the output you received? Were you trying to push this to a repository you own or to another workspace? 

Please, feel free to share any additional information regarding this case. Thank you. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Hi Caroline,

I try to access actually my account  im login to my bitbucket account but it wa redirected to site can't be reached page?

I dont know for some reason I cant login to my dashboard in bitbucket

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 29, 2021

Hi, @mikebalmes

I confirmed that Bitbucket is operational, your account still exists and has repositories.

With that said, if you see a message saying that "the site can’t be reached" when you try to access Bitbucket, it sounds like a network issue. In this case, in order to further investigate this issue, we would need some additional information from you: 

• Could you try to open this page in an incognito window using Chrome?

• In case it doesn’t work, could you please run the following commands and share the output here: 

ping bitbucket.org
traceroute bitbucket.org
  • Try using a different computer or even a phone in the same network, to find out if the problem is perhaps specific to the machine;

• If the above also doesn’t work, try using a different network with the same machine to understand if the network is the problem.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events