Bitbucket API repository not found

Pei Liu June 11, 2022

I am using API to download some commits and the ci/cd build information for some projects. However, I always get the response in the Repository not found as the following after some were downloaded successfully.

Repository not found

The requested repository either does not exist or you do not have access. If you believe this repository exists and you have access, make sure you're authenticated.

Return to the previous page or go back to your dashboard.

How can I resolve this issue?

Best

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2022

Hello @Pei Liu ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! 

As the error message states, this usually happens when the credentials you are using do not have access to the repository you are trying to access. Could you please confirm that the account you are using for authentication indeed has access to the content you are trying to download? Are you able to access this content through the UI? Also, in case you are using an app password for authentication, you can try creating a new one with the full permissions checked and try again.

If that does not work, could you please share with us the exact full command you are executing that is failing to run? Does it only fail for a specific repository, and is it always the same repository that throws the error? 

Thank you, @Pei Liu .

Kind regards,

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events