Bitbucket AD connection synchronisation is always failling

Support Ocean May 27, 2021

Everytime we try to synchronize the Microsoft Active Directory we got a failed error.

We tried more then once, even rebooting the server is not helping with the synchronisation.

It was working fine before we tried to had nested groups for giving rights to differents users. We also tried to change the user account password for AD connection. It is still not working.

I wonder if my other question is related to this one as i got a problem with Groups?

Alain

This is the error i find under the time i tried the last synchro:

2021-05-27 14:08:23,441 ERROR [CrowdUsnChangedCacheRefresher:thread-1] c.a.c.d.l.m.e.ActiveDirectoryUserAttributesMapper The following record does not have a username:
NameAwareAttribute; attributes: {objectguid=NameAwareAttribute; id: objectGUID; hasValuesAsNames: false; orderMatters: false; values: [[B@7ae82cf0], displayname=NameAwareAttribute;
id: displayName; hasValuesAsNames: false; orderMatters: false; values: [adm-PCalafren], objectsid=NameAwareAttribute; id: objectSid; hasValuesAsNames: false; orderMatters: false; values:
[[B@6a8ca5b8], useraccountcontrol=NameAwareAttribute; id: userAccountControl; hasValuesAsNames: false; orderMatters: false; values: [66048], primarygroupid=NameAwareAttribute; id:
primaryGroupID; hasValuesAsNames: false; orderMatters: false; values: [513], usnchanged=NameAwareAttribute; id: uSNChanged; hasValuesAsNames: false; orderMatters: false; values: [139164079]}

2021-05-27 14:08:23,449 ERROR [Caesium-1-3] c.a.c.d.DbCachingDirectoryPoller Error occurred while refreshing the cache for directory [ 294913 ].

com.atlassian.crowd.exception.OperationFailedException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.atlassian.crowd.exception.OperationFailedException: org.springframework.ldap.UncategorizedLdapException:
Unable to find the username of the principal.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events