Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucked does not deliver invitation email to @mail.ru

Maxim Makarenko November 18, 2021

Hello!

I am trying to add a new user with email andrey_........v@mail.ru (some characters are masked because of privacy). Unfortunately the user never got the invitation and I can't add him to my team.

I found a similar question here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-m-not-receiving-verification-emails-from-Atlassian/qaq-p/1843330

Can you please look at my issue too and fix it? 

Best Regards,
Maxim

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 19, 2021

Hi @Maxim Makarenko ,

Thanks for including that much of the email address - I was able to find it in our mail logs and determine that Atlassian's mail service has temporarily stopped sending mail to that address. The mail server returned this error to us:

550: 550 Message was not accepted -- invalid mailbox. Local mailbox ...@... is unavailable: user not found

I have cleared the error out - additional invitations will be sent (you need to re-send it in Bitbucket) and should be delivered, if the mailbox exists on the server now.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Maxim Makarenko November 20, 2021

Hello Daniel,

Thank you very much! It looks like a glitch, because this time it worked with the same email.

Regards,
Maxim

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events