Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BitBucket pipeline pause due to monthly minutes quota

Deleted user November 9, 2021

Hi,

I'm getting this error message on BitBucket Pipelines (This pipeline was paused because you've reached your monthly minutes quota. You won't be able to run new steps until next month or unless you update your quota.).

However my current plans says I have not reached my quota

There was another (standard free) user on the repository who reached their quota (50 minutes) but that user does not exist on the repository anymore. 

Why is bitbucket not allowing me to run my pipeline? How do I unpause my pipeline with the current academic user who has enough quota available?Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 12.10.36 pm.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-10 at 12.11.05 pm.png

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 10, 2021

Hi, @[deleted]! 

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I can see you have access to another workspace that is under a free plan, which has 50 build minutes available per month. Checking the usage of this workspace, I can see that the current Pipelines usage is 61 minutes, so this is the reason the pipeline was paused.

To give you some context around this subject, Bitbucket build minutes are assigned to the workspace, not to the users who have access to the repositories. So the 50 minutes per month (free plan) are for all repositories owned by the workspace on the free plan.

I hope this clarifies the situation, but please let me know if you have any questions about this subject. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events