Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BitBucket - Connect with Jira

Greg Berlin February 3, 2014

So as far as I know my Jira and Bitbucket accounts should be connected... i log in with a single atlassian login and password, the repository is linked to the jira instance, yet when i click the menu icon in bitbucket, i see this:

Surely I should be able to click on Jira to take me across, or somethign along those lines, instead of getting constantly told to do something I thought i had already done.

Is this by design, or is my product link-up incomplete?

1 answer

1 vote
AgentSmith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2014

There are two ways to integrate Bitbucket and JIRA OnDemand. If you have a 5 user license it won't be associated to the OnDemand SEN # - in those cases you can still manually create an application link to the Bitbucket account as well as the DVCS connection.

On the other hand, if you added the 10 or more user Bitbucket OnDemand license to the existing JIRA OnDemand SEN #, the app link and DVCS connection would automatically be created/added.

The following link explains the latter approach in more detail:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Getting+started+with+Bitbucket+and+OnDemand

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events