cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BitBucket Cloud standalone SAML support

Jon Starbird
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2017

I know SAML is available for BitBucket if you have Jira or Confluence in the Cloud but we do not. 

Is there a timeline of when BitBucket Cloud could use SAML? We can link it to our Jira server of course just fine and we have our Jira server linked to our AD via LDAP so it would be really nice to be able to tie them together via Azure AD.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 16, 2017

Hi! SAML for Bitbucket Cloud only is not available at the moment. There was a discussion about it in this Community post. As you can see in one of the comments:

SAML for Bitbucket-only customers is not on the roadmap for the immediate future, but I'll keep you posted. 

My recommendation is that you watch this Feature request to be notified of future updates Support SAML for Bitbucket Cloud.

Hope that helps!

Ana

Jon Starbird
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2017

Thank you for the answer, I hadn't found that issue on my searches. 

This is going to make our decision on a new source control system have a major point against BitBucket since we can get this is GitHub and TFS right now.

Deleted user January 17, 2018

Same here... Its a shame that by now this is still an issue...

Like Russell Jackson likes this
bgdnlp November 18, 2021

Same here... Its a shame that by now this is still an issue...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events