BitBucket Bamboo full documentation

Robert Pollard November 1, 2018

Sorry to have to ask this as I have searched the site and keep coming up with very basic and brief documentation.

Where is the documentation that shows a screen shot of the list of branches in BitBucket and describes the list of branches and the functions associated with it.

Specifically, I'm looking for what exactly the Builds icon is suppose to show when it displays the builds for a branch.  

When we click on it, we get a list of builds that seem like they all fire off at the same time or at least one after the other.  I've never seen it display this list of builds for a single release branch for the same exact merge.  The list shows how long ago the build was done and each one is within minutes of each other.  The problem with that is, there's only 1 merge and therefore should be only 1 build listed.

I'm trying to find out what the Builds checkbox is supposed to display.  However, I don't think there's anything right about displaying a huge number of builds for a single merge event as is displayed in the second screen shot.

screenshot_branches.png

This is the list of builds when I click the checkbox under the Builds column on the right

screenshot_builds.png

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events