Bamboo "Bitbucket server repository triggered" trigger stopped working on upgrade

Timothy Soehnlin June 8, 2016

I previously had the Bitbucket trigger working properly, but after upgrading Bitbucket from 4.3.0 to 4.6.1 and Bamboo from 5.10.0 to 5.11.3, commits are no longer triggering builds.

I've checked the logs for any errors, but nothing is showing up.  I have disabled and reenabled the authentication on the application link (on both sides) and that seems to have helped, but I'm not sure why it happened or if it will happen again.

5 answers

1 vote
Timothy Soehnlin June 11, 2016

I opened a ticket on it, please vote.  https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-17661

1 vote
Torben Hedstrøm June 8, 2016

Having the same issue... The Bitbucket commit trigger seems really really shaky !

0 votes
Bhagwan Basnet (Aakash) December 7, 2016

Is there any solution to this issue? I am having the same issue.

Any Atlassian guys with proper answer?

0 votes
Torben Hedstrøm June 12, 2016

I was able to get things back to normal, by rebooting Bamboo, and then Bitbucket. Maybe there is some implicit order, of which the application links need to start up ?!.

Regards.

Torben

0 votes
Timothy Soehnlin June 9, 2016

And, it has happened again, none of my triggers seem to be hitting.  Perhaps reinitializing the link caused it to build once, but now it's not running.

Chuck Ma January 7, 2021

Having the same issue here.  Recreating the Application Links caused it to build once but nothing afterwards.   Tim did you find a solution to this? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events