Bamboo and Stash

Kevin Bradley April 3, 2013

How to give stash url of build.xml in Bamboo ANT build

4 answers

0 votes
Jens Schumacher [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2013

Hi Mark,

Bamboo requires the path to the build.xml file locally, not the remote path. Take a look at the check out task documentation under:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Checking+out+code

The documentation and Charles' advise above should get your started with checking out the code to your Bamboo agent. From there you simply point it to the local path.

Hope that makes sense.

0 votes
cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2013

Hi Mark,

Sounds like you want to setup a source repository in Bamboo to point to the Stash clone URL:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Specifying+the+source+repository

The clone URL can be found at the top-right of the page when viewing a repository.

I hope this helps.

Charles

0 votes
Kevin Bradley April 4, 2013

I an trying to build my project in Bamboo which is one server using ANT and ANT inBamboo requires path of build.xml file of project and my project is stored in stash and i want to give url of stash that includes build.xml file

0 votes
seb
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 3, 2013

Please rephrase your question in a way to make it easy to undestand your use case and what you are trying to achieve.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events