Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad configuration for importing a distant git repository

selanarfr NA August 10, 2014

Hi, I did not have set an Id and a password to import a distant git repository and now every time I click on the new repository, it tries to load but il stops at 75% approximatly, and it's logical.

I would like to know how to delete this repository or to stop it to avoid its loading, because I can't have any option to configure it.

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
TimP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2014

Hi Selanarfr,

If you can't remove using the UI, please raise an issue similar to https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issue/9783/this-repository-is-currently-unavailableto get the Bitbucket team to manually remove the repostiory for you.

cheers,

Tim

0 votes
selanarfr NA August 16, 2014

Hi, they raised an internal issue and delete the repository. How do I close the question?

TimP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2014

Hi Selanarfr,

If you like, you can accept my answer above as correct. Raising an issue is currently the best way to get this particular problem resolved.

cheers,

Tim

0 votes
selanarfr NA August 11, 2014

Hi, I have done as you said. I'm waiting for the answer.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events