Autosaved at 3:20 AM

Stefan Hüffer November 13, 2018

Need suggestions for christmas presents. Any ideas?

9 answers

1 vote
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2018

Hi Stefan!

I'm not sure if you meant to post this question in the Atlassian Community or if it slipped, but since you're here... I think "experience" presents are a great idea, what about tickets for a musical or a concert? :D

Hope you find the right gift! 

Cheers,

Ana

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2018

Hello Stefan,

A robot! Anki Cozmo, A Fun, Educational Toy Robot

Beep boop beep,
Stephen Sifers

0 votes
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
November 16, 2018

Hi Stefan!

Here are some suggestions:
- Day in a spa
- Polaroid 
- Tandem skydive
- Very good headphones
- a Nintendo 3DS
- some kind of thermomix
- Concert tickets

I tried to vary in my options since I'm not sure who's this present would be for. 
I wish you best of luck, 
Hermance

0 votes
Martin Orzaiz (Atlassian)
Atlassian Team
November 16, 2018

Buy Jira for Christmas! Perfect present for those new year resolutions and get your life together for 2019.

0 votes
Feico Mol
Atlassian Team
November 16, 2018

I think we can throw in some Atlassian socks, not necessarily oversized...

0 votes
Lumière
Atlassian Team
November 16, 2018

Hi Stefan!

My fiancee bought me a framed picture showing the night sky over the location where we were the night we met last year. It was, and still is, the single greatest gift I've ever received, so if there's romance on the mind, it's a wonderful gift!

Best of luck!

Tyler

0 votes
Claudiu Lionte
Atlassian Team
November 16, 2018

I would go for something material, practical and a bit funny if possible: an ugly sweater,  maybe some oversized socks. Of course, this strongly depends on the person that you're buying the gift for, their hobbies and needs and the budget that you have allocated.

I will think more about this and get back to you later

Claudiu

0 votes
Shanye
Atlassian Team
November 16, 2018

Hey Stefan,

If you're buying for a budding programmer, maybe check out the Harry Potter Coding Wand? I'm a little too old for it, but I think I would have been super stoked to have it as a kid. ;)

Good luck!

Shayne

0 votes
Belto
Atlassian Team
November 16, 2018

A miniature 3D printer would be a great gift for a creative mind (why buy toys when you can 3D print your own :P ?).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events