Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any other limitations to a $10 stash license beyond user count?

Justin Shapiro
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2013

I thought the number of repositories was limited but I can't find that information.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2013

Like with most Atlassian products, the only limitation is the active user count.

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2013

AS to my knowledge reposiories are only limited in Fisheye

1 vote
Kelvin Yap
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 17, 2013

Aside from user count there are no limitations in terms of functionality for Stash at the Starter license level. As Christian pointed out, only FishEye has a restriction on number of repositories: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/Restrictions+on+FishEye+Starter+Licenses

Hope that helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events