Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else getting double-billed for Bitbucket Pipelines?

shazaman23 November 18, 2021

I've been reviewing regular bills trying to find ways that I can cut back lately. To my surprise, I found that Atlassian has been charging my credit card on 2 different days for the same invoice every month for the last year.

Anyone else had the same experience or know how to get someone from billing to engage on a support ticket to resolve the issue?

Planning to just switch to CircleCI instead. I can do the same thing with better integrations for free there.

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 22, 2021

Hi, @shazaman23,

I saw that you created a ticket with our team related to the same question, so to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter on two different platforms, let’s focus on the ticket instead.

Besides that, in case someone else has the same problem, you can open a support ticket with us via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/, and in "What can we help you with?" select “Billing, payments, and pricing”. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events