Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to move the sidbar (e.g. for pull requests) to the left of the screen?

Stefan Tichelaar July 14, 2022

We are used to bibucket server and it's way of showing the file tree on the left side of the screen when reviewing a pull request.

Is there any way to move the bitbucket cloud sidebar to the left so it mimicks what our developers are used to?

The file tree on the right side is very distracting.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2022

Hi Stefan,

I'm afraid that this is not possible. I can create a feature request about this if you want, for our product managers to consider. Please feel free to let me know if you'd like me to proceed with that.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Stefan Tichelaar September 6, 2022

That would be great although seeing Atlassians track record with other requests I do get the feeling it will not be any use.

Still waiting for adequate image handling and text formatting in confluence too...

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2022

Hi Stefan,

I just saw that there is an existing feature request about this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-19154

It has been closed as there were no votes or comments for a long period of time. However, I would suggest that you still add your vote to it and leave a comment to indicate that are interested in this feature. Our product managers continue to monitor even closed requests, and if there is more demand in the future they may reconsider.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events