Any plugin available to convert from mks to git using stash.

Shalini basavapatnakeshava November 30, 2014

Hi

I have code in mks and am trying to convert them to svn using svnimporter, and then planning to use svn mirror to convert from SVN to GIT. Is this the only way or do you recommend another approach?

I am also facing an error while using svnimporter. Can somebody please help?

I run svnimporter from polarion software as below. Then i get this error. I have MKS client installed and i have the path of the project as well.

I execute the command run.bat with parameters full and <project.pj> file path and it gives the below error. Can somebody please tell me what is wrong with this?

From this error what i understand is that the si.exe is not able to execute - but I have installed MKS with admin previleges and am able to see that the MKS client opens and allows me to do all operations.

18:40:12,218 [main] ERROR Main:96 - EXCEPTION CAUGHT: org.polarion.svnimporter.mksprovider.MksException: Cannot run program "C:/Program Files/MKS/IntegrityClient/bin/si.exe": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
 at org.polarion.svnimporter.mksprovider.MksProvider.shutdownClient(MksProvider.java:597)
 at org.polarion.svnimporter.mksprovider.MksProvider.buildMksModel(MksProvider.java:109)
 at org.polarion.svnimporter.mksprovider.MksProvider.buildSvnModel(MksProvider.java:496)
 at org.polarion.svnimporter.main.Main.buildFullSvnModel(Main.java:158)
 at org.polarion.svnimporter.main.Main.run(Main.java:88)
 at org.polarion.svnimporter.main.Main.main(Main.java:51)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:/Program Files/MKS/IntegrityClient/bin/si.exe": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
 at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Unknown Source)
 at org.polarion.svnimporter.common.Exec.exec(Exec.java:218)
 at org.polarion.svnimporter.mksprovider.MksProvider.shutdownClient(MksProvider.java:591)
 at org.polarion.svnimporter.mksprovider.MksProvider.buildMksModel(MksProvider.java:109)
 at org.polarion.svnimporter.mksprovider.MksProvider.buildSvnModel(MksProvider.java:496)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
 at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
 at java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Unknown Source)
 at org.polarion.svnimporter.common.Exec.exec(Exec.java:218)
 at org.polarion.svnimporter.mksprovider.MksProvider.shutdownClient(MksProvider.java:591)

18:40:12,219 [main] DEBUG MksProvider:80 - cleanup
18:40:12,220 [main] DEBUG SvnAdmin:80 - cleanup
18:40:12,221 [main]  INFO historyLogger:84 - duration: 0 seconds
12:12:16,265 [main] ERROR MainConfig:100 - can't create new instance of provider class "org.polarion.svnimporter.mksprovider.MksProvider"
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal pattern character 'N' 

Regards

Shalini

1 answer

0 votes
Gsep Support July 21, 2016

Hi Shalini,

I am also trying to migrate code from MKS to Stash using svnimporter and facing some issue.

Were you able to migrate the code to Stash if yes can you please give some pointers how can i proceed?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events