cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Angular JS CORS

Rafael Vacas November 14, 2016

Hi,

I'm having problems with CORS in an Angular Portal

What is the best way to avoid these errors??

2 answers

0 votes
rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 14, 2016

Hello Rafael,

...access the resources we have in Bitbucket...

What are you attempting on retrieving from Bitbucket? And how (ie. API call)?

Could you please provide us with an example to the request made to Bitbucket so we can review it and get back to you with suggestion?

Kind regards,
Rafael P. Sperafico

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2016

I converted this to an answer because it's a much better follow up to the question I asked, and has better potential to end up as correct and helpful!

rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 14, 2016

The CORS issue you are experiencing relates to the fact you are attempting to connect to Bitbucket incorrectly and that was the reason to the previous inquire. What are you attempting on retrieving from Bitbucket? And how (i.e API call)? And example to what you are attempting on doing would help.

the portal is to access the resources

Which resources?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2016

Is this an add-on for Bitbucket, or have you been changing the installation or source code?

Rafael Vacas November 14, 2016

No, The purpose of the portal is to access the resources we have in Bitbucket in order to show data in a higher level(with charts, dashboards, etc)

It is not an add-on, it is an external portal that connect with my Bitbucket server.

Any suggestions are welcome

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events