Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After trying to upgrade Bitbucket 5.14.0 to lastest version, unable to login using LDAP credentials

S.Toyo November 13, 2019

Upgrading Bitbucket is way different than upgrading Confluence and Jira. I can't open the properties file either. Is there something I am supposed to edit or copy over from my backup files? Someone, please help!

1 answer

0 votes
Shankar Asam {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2019

Hi,

We need to know if you are using LDAPS for your Bitbucket, then you must have imported SSL keys into keystore. That configuration should have copied into server.xml of 5.14.x. If this is the case, then you would need to migrate configurations into bitbucket.properties. See this article for more.

thanks

S.Toyo November 14, 2019

But I am unable to open up bitbucket.properties file with Notepad++. How do I find out if we are using LDAPS? Jira and Confluence we had to do the same thing for the server.xml and copy over the keystore info into that server.xml file. So I am guessing the person who setup our Bitbucket did the same thing. So now we just have to figure out how and where to copy in the keystore information, correct?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events