Accidental remove repository

fabiangarga February 5, 2014

Hi guys, i really need help.
I accidental removed the repository from my local pc using sourcetree, the thing is that i was developing a plugin but didnt upload yet, i was going to use source tree.
Then i try toremove an old folder but missed and clicked on the new one.

Is there any way to recovery, i serched into my trash, im using windows 8 but only a few file like 10 from like 1000.

dont tell me i lose all the scripts, it was the first time using source tree.

6 answers

4 votes
Casey S January 22, 2015

Click on the folder you deleted the repository from, then click "recover from previous version".

https://www.winhelp.us/previous-versions-in-windows-vista-and-7.html

This saved my LIFE.

kevin wong March 22, 2015

And you saved MINE! :* Thanks.

rootsmina November 4, 2015

And MINE!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

Casey S November 4, 2015

Glad I could help. I love you too lol.

Wajahat Khan November 7, 2015

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu, i lost all hope, another life Saved ! :*

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2014

A few other people have complained in recent weeks that SourceTree doesn't send deleted files to the recycle bin. I don't think there's anything else they can do for you at this point. Keep pursuing those file recovery tools.

0 votes

I saw that option on windows but i had this off, so it will not work.
Im using a program to recover data, i recovered a few files but from the most important folder /plugins i got nothing

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2014
0 votes

yes i didnt saw that message, i tought i was deleting my old folder, but i enden deleting the plugins folder

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2014

Did you click the "remove bookmarks" button or "delete repositories on disk"?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events