Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access file:///opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/sdk/build/reports/tests/testDebugUnitTest

Omkar Amberkar June 23, 2017

Thank you folks for pipelines, its a great tool for developers. I am using it for building android projects. It would have been nice if pipelines supported building android project natively. I am using a 3rd party docker image to build my android project. The script looks like this.

image: beevelop/android:latest

pipelines:
  default:
    - step:
        script:
          - chmod +x gradlew
          - ./gradlew assembleDebug
          - ./gradlew test

Right now if my test fails I am getting this error

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':sdk:testDebugUnitTest'.
> There were failing tests. See the report at: file:///opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/sdk/build/reports/tests/testDebugUnitTest/index.html

Is there a way to access this report from bitbucket?

1 answer

1 vote
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 27, 2017

Hi Omkar! This file seems to be inside your docker (the one you're using to run the pipelines).There's no way for us to view the log on our end because the error was generated within the docker container. You can run another build and "cat" this file. To view the error, follow the steps:

1. Perform the build locally and navigate to the directory to view the error. More info at Debug your Pipelines locally with Docker.
  2. Enable verbose logging while performing the build, see how at https://docs.gradle.org/3.3/userguide/logging.html.
  3. Run another build with "cat /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/sdk/build/reports/tests/testDebugUnitTest/index.html"

Hope this helps :)

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events