Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A username has always been refused and I don't know what to do

Hans Qin December 29, 2020

I am trying to register for Bitbucket account,but I can never do it, because I put in my name Hans Qin, and has always been refused  as a username. I don't understad what problem it is. 

3 answers

1 vote
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 29, 2020

Hi @Hans Qin ,

Could you please let us know what kind of error message you see when you enter a username?

Please note that a username cannot contain spaces, so if you enter your username as 'Hans Qin' it won't get accepted. It may include dashes and underscores though, so you could enter e.g. 'Hans-Qin', 'Hans_Qin' or 'HansQin'.

If you still have issues, it would be useful to see a screenshot with any errors/messages, so we can better help you. Please feel free to let us know if you also have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Hans Qin December 31, 2020

Theodora's answer was accepted. Thanks'. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2020

It's not showing as accepted.  Did you mean to click "accept answer"?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2020

What do you mean by "refused as a user name"?  What are you seeing?  What is the error message?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events