401 received while attempting to store build status against Stash instance [Bitbucket]

IT Subscriptions August 11, 2017

I have Bamboo and Bitbucket server configured throuh application link, all is green. I've got some build plans in bamboo pulling code from bitcuekt and building succesfully, however I get this error on plan: "401  received while attempting to store build status against Stash instance [Bitbucket]"

I took a look here -> https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/integrating-bamboo-with-bitbucket-server-779302772.html

My application link is green on both sides and I've got SSH verified working... anyone else having this issue?

2 answers

1 vote
IT Subscriptions August 14, 2017

Mark:

Thanks for reply.

Bamboo: '6.0.3 build 60004 - 07 Jun 17'

BitBucket: 'Atlassian Bitbucket v5.1.0'

Readin that link you provided, I'm concentrating on 'Bamboo is configured to send build notifications to Stash (All Builds Completed type only). ' 

Mark A_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2017

No problem. My thought is that we may need to open a support request to further investigate when and how this error occurs. This way, we can have a dedicated support engineer assist in troubleshooting the cause of the 401 error.

-Mark

0 votes
Mark A_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 11, 2017

It seems that you are getting the error as described in our KB 401 Unauthorized received while attempting to store build status against stash.

What version of Bamboo and Stash are you using?

-Mark

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events