Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 email received for everything -Is there a way to update the email trigger for notifications-nore?

andorsch March 13, 2021

I am receiving 2 emails for every Pull Request is created with the same details from notifications-noreply@bitbucket.org

Also if the pull request gets updated, I am receiving 2 emails for "Commits push".

I am a default reviewer of every PR.

Is there a way to fix this?

Have someone faced this issue?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 15, 2021

Hi @andorsch and welcome to the community.

I haven't seen such an issue reported before and I am also unable to reproduce it.

It's strange that you are receiving emails for PR creation from notifications-noreply@bitbucket.org, as emails for PR creation should come from pullrequests-reply@bitbucket.org. It's the emails about new commits that come from notifications-noreply@bitbucket.org.

You can disable PR and commit notifications for a repo by going to the repo's Source page > 3 dots (...) at the top right corner > Manage notifications. However, even if you do that, you will still receive emails for PRs where you are added as a reviewer, since you are then automatically added as a watcher of this PR.

For further investigation on why you are receiving two emails instead of just one per event, I would suggest opening a ticket with the support team and include a screenshot of each of the duplicate emails you receive showing the content of both, so the support team can further investigate. The support ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff.

You can open a support ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/, in "What can we help you with" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket Cloud as product. You will also see an option to add attachments to the ticket, so you can add you screenshots.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events