Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wondering if someone could help me with AD connectivity

Support Ocean May 27, 2021

Hello, 

We are installing a new Bitbucket installation. with SSL, and AD connection for better users managements.

SSL is workign fine now.

AD connection was going good but now seem to not be responding correctly.

We wonder if it is not responding properly because we are trying to had Nested groups.

For the nested Group it is working but not for all the group i am trying to had.

So wondering if we miss anything in the configuration or if it possible to talk about the configuration and see what seem to be wrong.

Alain

1 comment

Support Ocean May 28, 2021

Hello All,

We did removed the AD from the configuration. Reboot the whole server. Then reinstalled the AD connection and it seem to be working. This time i dont try to connect user with nested group. We just try to connect with user.  At username attribute we did try with default then with cn then with mail because we want the user to log with the same login user as  their windows login user.name@domaine.com.

It never worked that way. with default we are unable to login to bitbucket, with cn we can log with the display name of the user in the AD and with mail we are again unalbe to log.

Which setting do we need to input to simply have the user log with their username : user.name@domaine.com?

Thanks a lot for all the help you could provide us.

Alain

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events