Did you mean: 

merge conflict in master branch

Gayatri Gangele December 23, 2019

need help to get the solution of merge conflict in repository

2 comments

Ganesh Babu
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2019

Hello,

Merge Conflict occurs when the same lines are being edited both in the source and destination file. This merge conflict can be resolved by keeping the required lines from source or destination.

Clone the repository and fix the merge conflict

cloned the repository to my master branch but it again showing merge conflict error in my other branch ,its showing that "automatic merge failed;fix conflict and then commit the result"

Ganesh Babu
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2019

Ok, Try following this documentation this might help you to resolve the issue you are facing.

And for me to look please share the screenshot.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/resolve-merge-conflicts-704414003.html

Gayatri Gangele December 27, 2019

Thank you ,Its helpfull

I cloned the repository to my master branch but it again showing merge conflict error in my other branch ,its showing that "automatic merge failed;fix conflict and then commit the result"

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events