Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changes not reflecting after pushed in site

sankarsubbu61 December 24, 2022

I have made changes in file in localhost and pushed that to staging branch,then deployed to server. But it not reflecting in site and ftp files also. How can i solve this issue?

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You will need to set up your site and FTP server to pick up the changes you have pushed into the git repository behind Bitbucket.

sankarsubbu61 January 14, 2023

Yes , i have made that in deployment option with stage and production ftp details. That connections also working fine with filezilla tools. I have checked with commit status in bitbucket ,it shows as successfull. But the file changes not reflecting in site server yet. What needs to do for this issue?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2023

If the commit was successful, then the files have been updated.  Bitbucket does not actually hold the files itself, it reads them from a git repository.  If the "changes are not reflecting", then you have committed files that were similar or identical to the old ones.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events