Need an automation strategy for populating "Sonar" plugin configuration

David Karr March 30, 2020

We really need the ability to use a REST api to configure new BitBucket code repos.  Specifically, the settings for the "Sonar" plugin requires editing fields on several tabs.  It's very tedious (and more importantly, error-prone) for admins to step through all of those fields according to a script and set them all properly.

As far as I can tell, there is no way to do this with the REST api.  I've searched through the REST api documentation, and even posted a question on StackOverflow (no response).

Is there any viable strategy for this?

2 comments

Michael Rüegg _Mibex Software_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2020

Hi,

Have you checked our REST API for repository settings setup?

https://mibexsoftware.github.io/sonar-bitbucket-server-rest-api/

Please let me know if you miss something.

Best regards,
Michael (app vendor)

Tara Lynch June 4, 2020

Is there a similar feature for Bitbucket Cloud? We are looking to integrate sonarqube analysis and bitbucket cloud so that reviewers can see the analysis of the build in the context of the PR. 

David Karr June 4, 2020

Actually, I realized that we can set properties in the project and set the Sonar configuration in each repo to inherit from the project.  We have a very small number of projects, with a large number of repositories in each project.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events