Can't change repository's avatar/logo

grunburg June 14, 2019

For some reason you can't change repository's avatar/logo. Even if I change it and save it, it stays as default "</>".

For some reason today I decided to test the problem again and it worked, but after the second try, it won't work again.

What's the problem? Is there some kind of limit (one avatar/logo change every month)?

2 comments

Anna
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2019

Thanks for reporting this issue! We got a fix coming soon for the repository avatar not getting updated on the repository settings page. It's a display issue on the settings page, but the new avatar should be saved at this point and you'll notice it change once you navigate around in your repo. If you are still having issues, feel free to create a ticket on our public issue tracker (https://bitbucket.org/site/master) or raise a support ticket or reply here :D

J. Wade Snarr March 27, 2023

Appears to be avatar issues again.  Friday I had changed some repo and project avatars to make it easy to navigate.  Today they all show up as little ships.  I can change them, but they never stay to my image.  They always default back to the ship image.

Like Fredrik Gustafsson likes this
Fredrik Gustafsson April 4, 2023

Happens to me too. Really annoying.

Like Daniel Russel likes this
Daniel Russel August 14, 2023

Same here.

Like Fredrik Gustafsson likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events