Accidently branch is deleted from bit bucke

Shweta Khatkar June 17, 2019

Hi ..

Is there anyway to recover the accidently deleted branch from bit bucket.

1 comment

Milan Chheda [INFOSYSTA]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2019

You can check below article on how to recover deleted branch:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bbkb/how-to-restore-a-deleted-branch-765757540.html

Shweta Khatkar June 17, 2019

i guess i need to rephrase my query.

Is there anyway to recover the accidently deleted branch on bit bucket.

the branch is deleted on bit bucket itself.

Milan Chheda [INFOSYSTA]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2019

If it's deleted from the Bitbucket repository itself, then I don't think its possible to recover. Unfortunately, it's gone forever.

Shweta Khatkar June 18, 2019

yeah..i also feel so.Thanks for the reply.

Milan Chheda [INFOSYSTA]
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 18, 2019

Unless, your colleague/other developer has that branch on his/her local and hasn't updated his local with repository. In that case, it will have the branch and respective commits as well as code. You can copy/move them to new branch and push them to repositories.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events