Try Atlassian for VS Code: New Bitbucket and Jira Software Cloud extension for Visual Studio Code

42 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Vaibhav Agarwal April 30, 2019

any such facilities for Visual Studio 2015 IDE as well ? 

bonn93 May 1, 2019

Jetbrains/IntelliJ please!!!

Like Attoumane Ahamadi likes this
Attoumane Ahamadi May 2, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for this awesome tool!

Did you plan to make this compatible with IntelliJ IDEA? Above all the CI/CD part.

Aaron Jorgensen May 2, 2019

Another vote for Server support!

T_Davies May 3, 2019

Tobias Pogadl May 7, 2019

Is this also planned for JetBrains products like PhpStorm?

Rebeka.Halbert May 7, 2019

Has anyone tried using this with SalesForce Commerce Cloud?

artur.fityka May 15, 2019

Any similar plugin for Rider? :)

ToddDoucet May 22, 2019

I am new to GitHub and Bitbucket and would love to find a tool to integrate my VS 2012/2013/2015 code for source control, defect management, and enhancements.  Is this tool backwards compatible or do I need to look for another tool that works for my older IDE versions?  Thank you.

Deleted user July 14, 2019

Amazing feature! 

+ 1 for support Bitbucket Server 

Tsvetan Blagoev August 20, 2019

Give us hosted !

Chris September 5, 2019

BEWARE: This product is not officially supported by Atlassian.

This is a fantastic product and I have loved using it.

However I am completely unable to use it at the moment. I raised an issue (#186) on 20/8/19. I have not heard a single thing in response to this issue even though it is a blocker. 

I just don't understand how this works. It is an Atlassian product but it's like a silo product. Asking Atlassian for support they tell me it is not officially supported. How can Atlassian produce a product that is not officially supported?

How can Atlassian allow someone on its team to produce a product completely outside Atlassian's support environment. It would be OK if they said it was an unsupported product but they don't.

If I raised a blocker issue for any other Atlassian product, I would have a response within hours.

I am very disappointed.

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this
Alastair Wilkes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2019

Hello everyone -- thank you for trying out the extension!

Today we're excited to release version 2.0.0 which adds support for self hosted instances along with several other features. Version 2.0.0 is available now on the VS Code marketplace.

Like # people like this
Dries Grobler Jr October 22, 2019

This is and works great! Thanks!

james_bailey July 30, 2020

Does not show issues for Nex-gen private projects which the user is assigned to

Deleted user August 26, 2020

The plugin works great. The only problem i have is customizing it. I really would like to know where the server information is stored as I'm trying to package VScode with the tools we need at the office. I want to auto populate the server urls for our onsite Jira and Bitbucket servers, and then have the user add their credentials when they open VScode for the first time. I can't seem to find anywhere that i maybe able to do this.

nicholasleeljk March 22, 2021

when will this work for Data Center ?

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events