Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*yml stopped working without change, ValueError

Michael Aebli June 8, 2020
Status: Downloaded newer image for bitbucketpipelines/bitbucket-upload-file:0.1.4Traceback (most recent call last):  File "/pipe.py", line 77, in <module>    pipe = UploadFilePipe(schema=schema, pipe_metadata=metadata, check_for_newer_version=True)  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/bitbucket_pipes_toolkit/core.py", line 267, in __init__    self.check_for_newer_version()  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/bitbucket_pipes_toolkit/core.py", line 289, in check_for_newer_version    if tuple(map(int, latest_version.split('.'))) > tuple(map(int, current_version.split('.'))):ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '6@sha256'

The message above appears. I also tried the latest version. Not sure, this used to work with thes same *yml. Any ideas?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
ktomk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2020

Try version 0.1.1 for bitbucketpipelines/bitbucket-upload-file, the older ones are known to have this error.

/Edit: Try Version 0.1.6, in a related question Bitbucket-upload-file is broken , @Halyna Berezovska commented it should work now:

Galyna_Zholtkevych ATLASSIAN TEAM Jun 05, 2020

AT Harri_Rahikainen AT Roland_van_Laar try, please, version 0.1.6, it should work now

Comment Permalink

Halyna Berezovska
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2020

@ktomk I checked version 0.1.1 and 0.1.6, they are both working

Like Michael Aebli likes this
Michael Aebli June 9, 2020

I changed to 0.1.1 and error was gone

Halyna Berezovska
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2020

@Michael Aebli @ktomk Now you can use the new version and any of these, it should work, I checked. In the future we will notify about such breaking changes and working on not happening this again

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events