Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

*yml stopped working without change, ValueError

Status: Downloaded newer image for bitbucketpipelines/bitbucket-upload-file:0.1.4Traceback (most recent call last):  File "/pipe.py", line 77, in <module>    pipe = UploadFilePipe(schema=schema, pipe_metadata=metadata, check_for_newer_version=True)  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/bitbucket_pipes_toolkit/core.py", line 267, in __init__    self.check_for_newer_version()  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/bitbucket_pipes_toolkit/core.py", line 289, in check_for_newer_version    if tuple(map(int, latest_version.split('.'))) > tuple(map(int, current_version.split('.'))):ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '6@sha256'

The message above appears. I also tried the latest version. Not sure, this used to work with thes same *yml. Any ideas?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Try version 0.1.1 for bitbucketpipelines/bitbucket-upload-file, the older ones are known to have this error.

/Edit: Try Version 0.1.6, in a related question Bitbucket-upload-file is broken , @Galyna Zholtkevych commented it should work now:

Galyna_Zholtkevych ATLASSIAN TEAM Jun 05, 2020

AT Harri_Rahikainen AT Roland_van_Laar try, please, version 0.1.6, it should work now

Comment Permalink

@ktomk I checked version 0.1.1 and 0.1.6, they are both working

Like Michael Aebli likes this

I changed to 0.1.1 and error was gone

@Michael Aebli @ktomk Now you can use the new version and any of these, it should work, I checked. In the future we will notify about such breaking changes and working on not happening this again

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

141 views 1 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you