Need inputs if I can use anything else.
I am not able to upload the .txt files in my s3 bucket.
Below is my pipeline file.
- apt-get update # required to install zip
- apt-get install -y python-pip
- apt-get install -y zip # required for packaging up the application
- pip install boto3==1.3.0 # required for codedeploy_deploy.py
- zip /tmp/html.zip -r * .[^.]* # package up the application for deployment
- python s3_upload.py aassssssssss /tmp/html.zip aassssssssss/test/html.zip # run the deployment script
We are excited to announce the open beta program for self-hosted runners. Bitbucket Pipelines Runners is available to everyone. Please try it and let us know your feedback. If you have any issue...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events