Where should zip files be in order for the 'azure-functions-deploy' pipeline to access it?

David Gard April 15, 2019

When using the 'azure-functions-deploy' pipeline, where should I put my zip file in order for the pipeline to be able to access it?

Originally, I was referencing it from the location in which I created it. However, I've now discovered that it's actually a docker container that runs the pipeline, so that location of the zip file is inaccessible.

The documentation is very light on information and makes no mention of where the zip file needs to be in order for the pipeline to access it.

Thanks,
David

1 answer

0 votes
Alexander Zhukov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2019

Hey David! You should be able to access the file as long as you create it withing the same pipeline step that runs your pipe. Pipelines will mount the current step working directory to the container. If you want to use a zip file generated in one of the previous steps, you should declare it as an artifact https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/using-artifacts-in-steps-935389074.html.

David Gard April 16, 2019

Thanks for you're reply.

I think I've cracked this now - looks like 'zip' from one step wasn't actually zipping what any rational human would expect, and that's why my zip file wasn't there.

Many thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events