Attempting to setup pipelines and just need some clarity on a few things.
To explain our architecture:
1. We have a project directory, and a core directory. (In reality, we have thousands of project directories "clients" and only a singular core directory "the app"). It's "the app" that I need to create a pipeline for, but without the project directory the app is dysfunctional
2. All HTTP requests to the project directory are routed through to the core using .htaccess
3. PHPUnit contains several tests that perform HTTP requests to the client project.
To get pipelines working correctly with our product I need:
1. MySQL server utf8mb4/utf8mb4_general_ci
2. Mock Project Directory for Unit Tests that perform HTTP requests
My question is, does anyone have a rough example or are able to point me in the right direction of how to configure pipelines to meet all of the above?
We are excited to announce the open beta program for self-hosted runners. Bitbucket Pipelines Runners is available to everyone. Please try it and let us know your feedback. If you have any issue...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events