Hi guys, I have a doubt about how I can run the migration on Heroku after deploy using pipe, can you help me with that?
This is my pipelines.yml:
- curl -sL https://deb.nodesource.com/setup_10.x | bash -
- apt-get install -y --force-yes nodejs
- curl -sS https://dl.yarnpkg.com/debian/pubkey.gpg | apt-key add -
- echo "deb https://dl.yarnpkg.com/debian/ stable main" | tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/yarn.list
- apt-get update && apt-get install -y yarn
- yarn install
- export DATABASE_URL=postgresql://caiena:caiena@localhost/alpop_test
- cd ..
- tar czfv application.tgz build/
- mv application.tgz build/
- cd build
name: Deploy to production
- pipe: atlassian/heroku-deploy:0.1.1
@Eduardo de Vila yes, for sure, you just execute bash code, just like you installed heroku cli locally to linux (follow https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/heroku-cli#other-installation-methods) and follow also heroku doc depending on what you exactly need https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/heroku-cli#getting-started.
Perhaps, if you need to login, you will need to create some secured repository variables for that to not expose this in the pipeline
We are excited to announce the open beta program for self-hosted runners. Bitbucket Pipelines Runners is available to everyone. Please try it and let us know your feedback. If you have any issue...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events