Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Piplines No Longer Running Automatically

jamesdrott February 25, 2019

Up until about ~20 minutes ago I've started to notice that my Pushes and even Pull Requests created via SourceTree are not automatically triggering pipelines like it has in the past 100% of the time. 

Is there an issue going on or a change that I am not noticing?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2019

Hi James,

I am not on the Bitbucket team, but I reached out to them when I saw this and it turns out there was an incident for around 75 minutes from ~ 7am Sydney time -> 8:15am Sydney time.  It should be fixed now and your pipelines should be triggered automatically (ie. there was a delay in processing, but the triggering events were not lost).  We are also working on updating the status page (sorry about that).

I hope that helps!

I've been meaning to come back and update that it looks like it was only down for about 45 minutes and to come back and say it appears to be fixed.    Thank you for the follow up.    

Like Marty likes this
Marty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2019
0 votes
roger06 February 25, 2019

I'm having the same problem in several projects.

I noticed this incident ( https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/incidents/mt54pxp26cbv

Maybe the same issue came back?

Like Marty likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events