Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipelines are not available for team repositories?

ggarciajr June 14, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Get started with Bitbucket Pipelines

I successfully set pipelines for a repository under my personal account. But I can't find out how to configure pipelines for a repository that is inside/under a team that I have created.

Is there any estimation when pipelines will be available for repositories owned by a team?

1 answer

0 votes
Jeroen De Raedt
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2016

Pipelines also supports Bitbucket team accounts, however during the beta you will have to request an additional invitation code for each account/team.

You can still request invites here (but you will have to use a different email address): https://bitbucket.org/product/features/pipelines

ggarciajr June 16, 2016

How do I request pipelines for a team if the I need to use an email to request it and there is no way to set an email for a team?

Steven Vaccarella
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 12, 2016

The email address you use for the invitation doesn't need to be the same as the email address associated with your Bitbucket account. During the activation process you should be able to choose which account you want to use with Pipelines.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events