Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mongo Connection Timeout

Billy_Mumby June 15, 2020

Hi,

I currently have some integration tests running which uses the following url to connect to the mongo database:

mongodb://127.0.0.1:27017

as recommended by this link Test with mongo. I also have the following pipelines file to show how I build and test with a mongo service running to aid my tests Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 16.09.10.pnghowever the connection cannot be made I am assuming it is related to the ip address used to access the mongo container but I have read about using localhost and 127.0.0.1 but neither appear to work any help would be appr

1 answer

0 votes
Halyna Berezovska
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 1, 2020

@Billy_Mumby perhaps you want to try 0.0.0.0 host. I do not see anywhere in docs using localhost, if it is atlassian documentation, link it to us, please (that I found in the question is responding with 404).

Regards, Galyna

ktomk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2020

For services 127.0.0.1 is mentioned in the docs to use as IP for service containers (link worked for me).

Halyna Berezovska
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2020

Then let's investigate your case if it is still actual, @Billy_Mumby when you are running the pipeline, you have several tabs for services, you wrote down , so you also should have a tab with mongo on your pipeline. Check if everything is fine there and then share please exact output of your pipeline failure.

Regards, Galyna

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events