Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is possible generate test artifacts without compress files?

Júnior Sbrissa July 27, 2021

Hi. I'm newwer in Bitbucket Pipelines.

I was study a solution and hade difficult to find an answer for this topic.

My code generate 3 test files report HTML. I would like access this file without need download. However, artifacts always be compressed in build process.

Bitbucket Pipelines does support configuration to disable this compress option? It's possible access this files directly?

Example:
File htmlReporter.html - https://gitlab.com/notfounnd/java-automation-test-framework-web/-/jobs/1076881244/artifacts/browse/public/

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2021

Hi @Júnior Sbrissa and welcome to the community.

I'm afraid that it is not possible to configure this at the moment.

We have the following feature request in our issue tracker, for the ability to view artifacts' content in the browser:

I believe that this is what you are looking for?

If so, I would suggest that you add your vote in the feature request (by selecting the Vote for this issue link) as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for new features. You are more than welcome to leave any feedback, and you can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Implementation of new features is done as per our policy here and any updates will be posted in the feature request.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Júnior Sbrissa July 28, 2021

Hi, @Theodora Boudale.

It exactly I'm looking for!
I voted and started follow this issue as your orientation.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Like Theodora Boudale likes this
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 30, 2021

Hi @Júnior Sbrissa,

You are very welcome, please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!

Have a nice day,
Theodora

Like Júnior Sbrissa likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events