I have an Angular application setting up for the deployment on EC2 instance using AWS CodeDeploy.
My bitbucket-pipelines.yml file contains.
name: Build and test
script: # Modify the commands below to build your repository.
- echo "$(ls -la)"
- npm install -g @angular/cli
- npm install --dev
- ng build
- echo "$(ls -la dist/qcg-frontend/)"
name: Generate documentation
- npm run doc
name: Deploy to Staging
- apt-get update # required to install zip
- apt-get install -y zip # required for packaging up the application
- pip install boto3==1.3.0 # required for codedeploy_deploy.py
- zip -r /tmp/artifact.zip * # package up the application for deployment
- python codedeploy_deploy.py # run the deployment script
I have two steps, one to build the application and the next one to build the documentation.
Both are generated in two separate directories which I have defined in the artifacts.
I have to put both artifacts in the same EC2 instance and want to send both artifacts together to the instance.
I have a few questions:
1. How to zip both artifacts
2. Should I copy the Angular source code in EC2 and run the server and manage it by PM2?
3. Or just copy the build directory and point the domain to the index.html file?
4. What should be the best approach for the staging server (where the application will run in the development mode) and production server?
...hey are a part of us, shaping how we interact with the world around us. The same holds true for programming languages when we think about how different kinds of vulnerabilities raise their heads in t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events