Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi guys, I'm starting to pipeline from bitbucket but I have this problem. can you help me

Angel Ciro Del Mar Ortega February 10, 2021

Symfony\Component\Config\Exception\FileLoaderLoadException: The file "/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/app/config/parameters.yml" does not contain valid YAML in /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/app/config/parameters.yml (which is being imported from "/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/app/config/config.yml").

1 answer

0 votes
ktomk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2021

Hey @Angel Ciro Del Mar Ortega , welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The problem of which you share the error message is hard to locate by the message alone. This could be caused by different places in the pipeline setup or configuration and also in the project setup itself.

By the error message the repository file `app/config/parameters.yml` is malformed so that the Symfony Config File-Loader is unable to load it.

To debug this for the pipeline environment please see:

for a general description.

Alternatively you can use a PHP based pipelines runner which takes away most of the legwork described there and which comes with debugging and development options:

I'm sorry if this answer appears that broad, but it's the best suggestion I can share by the little of the error description.

Next to running in the pipeline container, another thing if you don't have the problem locally is to checkout the repository clean and check if it fails, too. This would be a sign that there is a problem within the git repository revision.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events