Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Declaring Multiple machines

Edited

Is there not a way to declare how many machines get used for a step? I have setup parallel steps. However, I need a way to declare how many machines to use in that step so my integration tests can be split out among X machines not just running the entire step in parallel.

I see there is an option to do this in CircleCi. Is this not a planned feature?

1 answer

Planned features are in Jira, a search there might reveal something. For what works in Pipeline parallel steps is to divide by the step index, starting at zero with the BITBUCKET_PARALLEL_STEP variable and the total number of steps BITBUCKET_PARALLEL_STEP_COUNT (more info about variables).

Depends a bit on the test-suite if you can divide into stable segments and join result artifacts if any afterwards.

The number of "machines" would be the number of parallel steps then.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

67 views 4 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you